Sunday, November 3, 2013

JUST DANCE

Hello sweethearts. I know that I have not blogged in a while. My apologies for that, but I have been busy. Yesterday I attended my studio's sleepover and may I say that I've never had so much fun. We danced around and did some competition team building (that was who it was for, the teams). We got to turn off the lights and just let the spotlights shine and we had a good time. Within this experience I realized that it is always good to really get to know people outside of your personal image of them. A lot of us really had fun and just went crazy living it up! I would like to suggest for some of you who dance to get to know your team mates and have a dance party. Sure, you dance everday with them, or all of the time, but it's different when the lights are off and you blast the music. There are no rules, but to have fun.
                                                                      Don't think, just dance.
Bounce on trampolines, hula hoop, play just dance 2014, eat junk, and fruit, and pizza, dance until it's 2:30 in the morning, don't hold back during your improv or when going across the floor. Just live, werk, own it. Do what you love. Do what makes you feel good. Do what you do when the music is blasting. JUST DANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment